I think I pulled a pectoral muscle or maybe it is a shoulder muscle anyway one of muscles near my shoulder. How did you manage that you are wondering? Well here is how it happened. Will came to me and said, "Mommy my camera is under the couch." "Oh is it I said? Here I will pick up the couch so you can get it." In my head I was sure I could manage it, why, because I saw Jonah do the exact same thing the other day and it looked EASY. So I lift up the corner of the couch and then cried out, with strong emotion, for him to hurry and get his camera before I dropped the couch. After I set the couch down I grabbed my arm which caused Will to ask what was wrong I said that I thought I had pulled a muscle. I went on about my day and didn't really think much of it until after we had put the boys to bed I realized that my arm had been aching and wondered why. The the memories from earlier scene cam flooding back to me. I related the events to Jonah, including the part that I picked up the couch because I had seen him do it and it had looked so easy. His response. . . Yeah well I have seen the world's strongest man pick up a boulder and he made it look easy. That doesn't make me think I can do it!
Real helpful thanks !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment