Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just Ordered This . . .

Well as most of you know by now we have a contract on a house and are set to close on the 4th of September -oh we are doing dances of joy! I am so excited to be in a place of our own and really start to feel like we belong here! So as a moving present to us (and because our current comforter has a rip in it) I ordered a new comforter. I am very excited as this is the first comforter set we have purchased. I know we have been married for 9 years so this is a bit sad, but we are both kind of thrifty and like to spend money on other things. . . so this is the first really nice one we have gotten. It was on sale and we got an extra 30% off and free shipping (getting back to Khol's with the coupon before the sale ended was a bit tricky) so in a few days we will have it, but we are waiting to use it until we get the new house. We are actually going over to measure for blinds, a desk (Jonah is building), etc, right now so I will sign off for now.

No comments: