Friday, August 29, 2008
Clumsy Girl Walking
The road in front of the house is being repaved. They have been working on it for a while now. It was taken down to gravel and had been that way for a few weeks, so walking down by the lake has been difficult with the stroller- it is hard to push 55lbs of boys +the stroller through unpacked gravel. Yesterday they came by and paved the road! This meant entertainment for the boys in the morning while they worked and we could take a walk to the lake after dinner! We get to the lake and I step off of the (about 2 inches) new pavement and twist my ankle. It hurt a lot! We sat there for a while, and waited for the pain to subside a little and then I limped home. It was almost the boy's bedtime so we were getting them ready for their bath. Our room was a little warm so I decided to put the fan in the window I pushed the window up so I could get the fan in it and get my finger stuck between the double windows (how I managed this I am not really sure). So now my ankle is aching and my finger hurts whenever I use it. Boy I got the clumsy gene in ample amounts, let's just hope this is a gene that skips a generation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment