Last week I ordered and received a couple of Cd's from New Life Church including the newest one from the Desperation Band. One of the songs off of that CD is called "Counting on God" Some of the Lyrics are :
You are the light that's beautiful
And I want more
I want all that's Yours
Joy unspeakable that won't go away
And just enough strength To live for today
So I never have to worry
What tomorrow will bring
'Cause my faith is on solid rock
I am counting on God
I love the part "just enough enough strength to live for today so I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring". So this is my declaration for today: I am counting on God to meet my needs for today, for my joy, my contentment and I am letting tomorrow worry about itself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment