I love the fact that Tonka makes trucks for boys . . . for boy type play and tough enough to handle being a stool, a truck a hauler, etc. We purchased this new big, big truck this weekend- it just happened to be on sale! The boys have been playing with it almost none stop since we got it. Will loves to pretend with it, get out his tools and fix it, go to "work in the shop", or to the "grocery store" with it. He has to get all dressed up in his fancy tie and a hat. Jake likes to ride it but has also discovered that it make a great stool from acquiring items that he wants from high places. I discourage this because is has wheels and doesn't not make a good stool! Oh and it also make really cool noises that they LOVE! Yea Tonka! I am sure this will not be our last big. big truck!
+a.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment