Thursday, January 24, 2008

A bit of Packing Advice

If you are ever asked to pack while watching two toddlers. . . RUN! Seriously it has been a challenge trying to get anything packed with my two little rugrats running around. Of course it is a big game to them. Mommy put it in the box. . . let's take it out or look there is cool stuff in the trash or while mommy is putting stuff in that box let's take everything out of this one. I am getting little packing done, but more than I would if I weren't doing any at all (right?). I am feeling the stress of the time crunch with just about a week to go before it needs to be all boxed up and ready to go. I often wonder how it will all get done. I think moving across town is much easier than moving across country (I think I will do that next time)

No comments: