Sunday, January 3, 2010

December Photo of the Day and New Year's Eve

I am a bit behind here but I am still in busy mode as we have two birthdays to celebrate this week and I am working on a couple of things for my little niece who also has a birthday this month I will be happy when all of the celebrating is done! LOL. Anyway here are my photos of the day for December.


I loved this project, I was able to capture some moments that I would have missed otherwise and I got to practice with my camera a ton, which was great. I am taking a break from the project for now but I might do a photo a day in May when the lovely Spring light and warmth have returned.



We spent New Year's Eve at K & D's it was a wonderful time with family. We spent the evening visiting, eating great food, and celebrating the end of year and K's Birthday. We also took a few family photos after dinner. It is hard to get little boys to sit still in low light so that there is no motion blur but we got a couple of cute ones.

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve and are enjoying a great start to the New Year. I will be back to post pictures of Christmas, birthdays etc, etc

1 comment:

Mary Ann and Bill said...

Great pictures, thanks for sharing. Enjoyed seeing them. Happy Birthday to Jake!