Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

We visited Macy's in Minneapolis and Santa on Friday. It was very busy. When we walked through the bottom floors on our way to the Christmas display it was deceptively calm and I thought that it might be too bad, but then we arrived on the 9th floor and the craziness was revealed there were so many people everywhere that it was difficult to get out of the elevator! But we made it though the display which was, A day in the life of and Christmas elf. and then stood in line only a short while to see the big guy in red. When we saw Santa Will climbed up in his lap without much hesitation, but Jake refused to even go near him. The photographer suggested that he sit on the drum, thank goodness for the drum or I don't think he would be in the picture. He did warm up when Santa asked what he wanted for Christmas, to which he replied, "a lightyear buzz". Will asked for a Super Hero Squad Game (according to him he is Spiderman). When we were leaving I asked Jake what he had asked Santa for, he said, a light year buzz but no he gave me one!" Apparently he thought that Santa would give him whatever he asked for right on the spot!
Tonight Will told me that he wished he had have asked Santa for a buzz lightyear too and wondered if Jake would share his buzz lightyear. Good thing "Santa" foresaw this very issue, I predict there will be two lightyear buzzes under the tree on Christmas ;)

Merry Christmas Eve Eve everyone, only a couple more days until Christmas. I hope all of your preparations are ready and that you can relax in the next couple of days.

No comments: