One of my favorite places on our property is in the way back. Behind the house, behind, the backyard, behind forest there is a wonderful little outcropping of trees. I think they are oak trees but please don't quote me on that, I am not a tree expert. When we first moved here there was tall grass everywhere and Jonah has been diligently mowing it all down. A good portion of our property has now been mowed. Since I no longer have to wade through waist high grass I am much more likely to go back there. Today we walked back on the trail and played for a while and of course took a few photos. _edit_web.jpg)
_edit_web.jpg)
_edit_web.jpg)
_edit_web.jpg)
_edit_web.jpg)
Since all of the tree are deciduous there is a lovely layer of crunchy fallen leaves all over the ground. This made Peanut very happy as it was also a bit windy and the leaves kept blowing around making for the best dog toys. Fall is such a wonderful time of year isn't it?



No comments:
Post a Comment