We have had dreary, cloudy weather for about a week now. Not a lot of rain just clouds. I am not a big fan of this weather because, frankly, it makes for
blah photos. We don't have the greatest lighting in our house (need to put lamps on my list!). So I rely heavily on natural lighting for my indoor photos and try to take my photo of the day (POTD) before dark. It doesn't always happen but it is what I try to do. I have been struggling with taking a photo everyday lately and the bad lighting isn't helping. Don't get me wrong there is no way I am stopping my POTD, it is almost the end of October and all I have is two months left and they are some of the most interesting months in the whole year so I will surely finish it out but I will admit it is feeling a bit stale right now. Last week's photo's are
blah, but I do love seeing them all together in a weekly layout and it helps me to remember that I am not trying to take award winning photos I am just trying to capture the little daily moments in out lives. So on blah days and even blah weeks it is worth it. Oh and in case you wondered I have done a page like this for every week this year. At the end of the year I will share the entire book with you ;)

The templates that I am using can be found at Designer Digital and the kit can be found at Shabby Princess
No comments:
Post a Comment