We had a lovely Mother's Day this year. K & D came to church with us, which is always a fun treat for the boys because I don't tell them they are coming so it is a surprise for them when Grandma and Grandpa show up at their classrooms to pick them up. Then we came back to our house for Jonah's special homemade pizza- which is always delicious. For dessert K brought Rhubarb crunch, a family favorite. I was able to get this cute photo with the boys and grandma.
And I did manage to get this one of me and Will. He wasn't too happy to sit in my lap and take a photo and refused to do anymore after just one. I have to tell you this really upset me because I was not able to get a photo with both of my boys with me. Later I when I downloaded this one I was very pleased. I will have to try later to get one with Jake! But I thought that you might like to see one with me in it!



No comments:
Post a Comment