Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bunny Watching

This morning I went upstairs to get the boys up and I discovered Will looking out the front window. He excitedly came over to me saying, "Mommy, mommy come and look!" now whispering, "there is a bunny outside in the yard!" Apparently he had been looking out for a while. I went to grab my camera to see if I could get a shot of this bunny. I got a couple shots and then tried to get a bit closer but the bunny hopped (or popped as Will would say) away so quickly I couldn't get anymore shots. There are three bunny currently living in our "forest" outcropping of trees. We are always trying to get a glimpse of them.
As soon as Jake got up Will pointed out the spot where he had seen the bunny a few minutes earlier. So they spent a few minutes trying to find the bunny again.

No comments: