Friday, April 3, 2009

I have a fever under there . . .

Jake has been feeling under the weather with a cold and a fever for a couple of days and now it seems he has shared it with his brother. This morning Will woke up with a fever and runny nose and a bit of a cough. He felt warm but I decided to take his temperature any to be sure. It was 102 so we gave him some meds to help bring it down. Later he was laying on the couch and I asked him how he felt and said not really good. Trying to determine what exactly is wrong I asked him where he felt bad at "my arm hurts," he said. Confused I asked him why his arm hurt. He looked up at me so innocently and said, "because I have a fever under there." I had taken his temperature under his arm earlier that morning :)

No comments: