Jonah took the day off,Grandma watched the boys, and we drove to Lake Superior in Duluth. It was a beautiful Spring Day around 70° it was wonderful. We took this picture using the tripod and the remote.
I think that Jonah may have gotten a little bored with my picture taking ☺
Another one of the Lake
While on our drive we came across Gooseberry Falls State Park. We saw a sign that said you could walk to the falls. In spite of the fact that I was wearing "girl" shoes we decided to go ahead and do the walk, I am so glad that we did. The river is very full right now overflowing the banks and paths that are set. We talked to a park ranger and she told us that there are usually fishermen in the river and people walking under the falls. There wasn't anyone doing that this time it was a raging river- Beautiful and a bit terrifying!
_web.jpg)
_web.jpg)
Little Falls to the side of the big falls
While walking around Gooseberry Falls State Park Jonah Spotted heart with our initials in it. I loved this I got to take a picture and didn't have to deface public property ☺ (not that I would have anyway I am too much of a rule follower!) It was a wonderful way to spend our Anniversary!



No comments:
Post a Comment