Thursday, September 11, 2008

Still in the Process

It has been 1 week since we closed on our house and we are. . . still in the process. We have mostly finished cleaning and have started moving boxes. Wow we have a lot of stuff. I thought we got rid of a lot. We still have too much stuff. . . I think we will be having a garage sale to get rid of more of the stuff we have and really don't need. The boys are getting tired of entertaining themselves. Jake started to morning out with uttering the phrase "upie, mommy" many times with more insentience and volume the more the morning went on. Every time I sat down he would back up and sit down. At this age he is defiantly a mama's guy and doesn't like to be out of my line of sight for more that a few minutes so this challenging for both of us. But there is hope as we are getting close to being at least moved in and sleeping there (this is not to say unpacked which will take some time!) Ok back to packing/cleaning/ organizing!

No comments: