Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Adventuring
The boys and I went on an adventure to the park this morning. We are much closer to parks here in our new house, so we ventured out on this beautiful 70 degree, almost fall, day. I realized that I have never taken the boys to the park by myself. When we lived in Colorado Jake they were both so small I didn't really go to many places besides grocery shopping. Then when we moved I didn't have a car- I just can't get used to driving Jonah's truck- so I stayed home most of the time. Now it is a whole different game! We can go places and have adventures all by ourselves, it is nice. They had a lot of fun, even though they both looked really tired on the short drive home and melted down a little while waiting for lunch. Let's hope they both take a nice long nap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment