Friday, February 12, 2010

Jump!

On Friday morning I was checking my e-mails, reading blog posts, checking facebook my normal routine. Jonah had already left and I heard that the boys were awake but was waiting a few more minutes to get them up since it was not quite 8:00 yet. Usually they will get up and grab some books and read for a while in the morning until I go and get them up. At first I heard hushed whispers and then Loud bangs. I had a pretty good idea what they were doing so I went up to investigate. I quietly pushed Will's door open a crack and saw that they had piled blanket and pillows in front of his bed and were jumping off of the bed into the pillows. So I quietly went back down stairs and grabbed my camera and then proceeded to take a few shots of them jumping off of the bed. I know I should discourage this behavior because someone could really get hurt, but how often do you have on Spiderman wings, and get to use them??




No comments: