I am currently working on a stitchery project (my new craft for the winter). I plan to do a few of these and then switch them out ever so often. Here are the ones for the fall, Christmas and Winter. I went to the store that sells fabric here and like almost every time I have gone there they didn't have exactly what I was looking for. I should stop going there except that they are the closest place that sells fabric so. . . I am kind of stuck if I need something right away. I wanted to get tea dyed muslin and all the had was regular. The instructions for the stitchery show you how to tea dye it and I really think it would look better tea dyed but I don't have any tea or coffee or anything to dye muslin with! So now I am in my indecision mode where I waffle back and forth about what I should do. Should I just leave it and that way I can get started right away, or do I go and get tea, amongst all of the other things that I need to do today, and dye the fabric. What if it doesn't turn out right, what if I hate the way it looks then I will have to go and get more fabric and start all over when I could have just gone ahead with what I had it is not like anyone will ever look at the stitchery and say you should have tea dyed that! That is never the problem though, the problem is always will I like it or regret how I did it and be unhappy with the end product. . . so the question in my wavering mind this morning is to tea dye or not to tea dye!
Am I the only one that sometimes finds it impossible to make a decision?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment