
Have you ever had someone bless you by doing something small and seemingly unimportant? I had just such a blessing this week. On Sunday Jonah and I went to Wal-Mart to pick up a couple of things after church. He parked the car and we went inside. We decided to get chicken from the Deli for lunch but it wasn't ready when we were done, so we decided to check out and I would take the boys to the car. After unloading the food and Will I realized the car was not parked next to a cart coral, now you have to realize that I am really particular about where I park when I am alone with the boys I always park a Cart Coral even if it means parking farther away. I make sure I am right next to one so I can get the boys out, unpack the food and then put the cart away. On this particular day we were across the street form the nearest one. So I was trying to decide what to do- Get Will back out, leave Will and take Jake with the cart back, put Jake in the car and take the cart back, wait until Jonah comes back. When all of the sudden a women comes up and says here let me take your cart. Not so that she could use it but just to take it back to the cart coral. Her sole intention was to bless me. It may not seem like much but to a mom of two little ones it was huge. So the lesson I learned standing in a Wal-mart parking lot on a Sunday morning was there are wonderful people and blessings all around- all you have to do is look.



No comments:
Post a Comment