Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cheerios in my Car

I am one of those people that likes a really clean car but, unfortunately, not one of those people that really likes to clean it. This has never really been a problem for me. I am a pretty neat car owner I don't eat in the car or leave wrappers, receipts, or papers laying around. So even though I don't really love cleaning out the car I could clean every few months and my car would stay relatively clean. This is no longer the case! Place two toddlers in any area and it inevitably becomes a mess. I used to hear people complain about their messy car and how they always had Cheerios on the floor and I would wonder why do you let them eat in the car? Why not just feed the little ones before you leave or after you get there. Well now that I have two little Cheerios eating tykes, of my very own, and I realize that kids need snacks and when they are eating they are quiet. Quiet is nice in the car. I don't feed them every time we get in the car but now that we live a fairly long way from a lot of things not feeding them a snack in the car is no longer an option. So now I have Cheerios in my car along with pretzels, raisins, and other assorted toddler friendly snacking type food items. The vacuum is my friend and I now understand all of those parents that complained about their messy car. So now I wonder what is in your car? Do you have left-over toddler snacks laying on the floor (or kid, teenager or even, adult snacks) Are you a messy car person who doesn't really care about your car being clean or are you a neat freak and the mess drives your nuts?

No comments: