
Sorry it has been a while since I posted. Not a whole lot has been going on. It has been hot (in the 90's) I guess I have been spoiled by the mild climate here when it gets over 90 I get cranky. I am also allergic to something that is growing now, so I have been sneezing, blowing my nose and itching my eyes like crazy. It is in these moment that I remember how much I LOVE Fall!!!!
Will and Jake are both doing well. Will is starting to string a few words together. A couple of days ago I got him up and asked if he was hungry for breakfast and he says "Peanut, hungry, too?" I had to laugh he always wants to feed Peanut and is constantly getting in trouble for throwing food on the floor to feed Peanut. I have been spelling his name with him so when I ask him how do you spell you name? He says double, and I say "I" and he says "L". I try to get him to say the second L but he seems to think he doesn't need to say it since he already has said one.
Jake is crawling, sitting, and pulling up well now. He is happy much of the time unless he want to be held and then he does a sad, sad cry until someone, usually me, picks him up and holds him. I guess I am the sucker but that's OK I really love to hold him :)



No comments:
Post a Comment